What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Renegade DIYer reveals a little-known way to disaster-proof your home for under $92
- Survive summer blackouts: how to keep food fresh for longer (and a little known “penny trick” that tells you on the spot if the food in your refrigerator can land you in hospital)
- You can’t cook, boil water or store food in a freezer… so it’s beans, rice and canned beef for a month (or government “instant meals” if you’re lucky!)
- Simple diagrams to ensure you can’t make a mistake even if you try! (This is easier than putting together a jigsaw puzzle with your kind… and a lot more fun!)
- Why having electricity after a disaster is sometimes more important than food and water (yet most “survivalists” are clueless on what to do about it)….
- The wrong way to get “emergency electricity” (and why gas powered generators are possibly the worst back-up you could ever get in case of disaster)
- Tools of the trade: simple tools you probably already have (or that you can borrow from a neighbor) to get the job done in minimum time!
- Color blueprints, A-to-Z instructions, and everything you need to make this the most fun and exciting DIY project of your lifetime!
- Five “survival foods” that keep you energized even in zero-electricity scenarios (simple checklist for Level III survival)
- Your short-list of all the high-grade materials you’ll ever need to make a portable panel system for $100 or less
- Make your own emergency portable solar panel system in no time flat!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Green Solar Backup scores 66.22/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.greensolarbackup.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: greensolarbackup.com you’ll also be taken through to greensolarbackup.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)